Evaluation of submitted applications takes place at two levels in two separate rounds of evaluation. The two level evaluation commission boards are composed of established professionals who work on social responsibility, and other representatives of partner organisations.
Members of both Commissions and their president are proposed by project partners and confirmed by the experts and organising board of the HORUS Award. The mandates of the commission president and members of both commissions of the HORUS Award last till the end of the current year for which they were nominated. The project of granting the Award is concluded when all appeal deadlines expire and all appeals are resolved.
The Commission works by the following rules:
- Organisation and implementation of the project “Slovenian Award for Social Responsibility HORUS”;
- Composition and work for the applications evaluation Commission;
- Evaluations which have been prepared by experts and the organising Board of the HORUS Award (links to the documents).
The Commission has the right to ask applicants to supplement the data or to check references in applications.
Experts and organising Board
The organisation of the Slovenian Award for Social Responsibility HORUS is professionally managed by experts and an organising Board of the award (SON). SON members are appointed for a period of one year by IRDO and its partners. The mandate of SON members expires at the end of the current year for which they were nominated. The project of granting the Award is concluded when all appeal deadlines expire and all appeals are resolved.
- Professor Emeritus DDr. Matjaž Mulej (IRDO Institute)
Deputy President and Project Coordinator
- Anita Hrast, MSc. (IRDO Institute)
- Natalie C. Postružnik, MSc. (Insights d.o.o & IRDO Institute)
- Monika Rajšp (IRDO Institute)
- Uroš Zupanćič (Hiperdesign & IRDO Institute)
- Gašper Cvetič (IRDO Institute)